Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Randy


I live on what some would call a farm, I have a few chickens, 4 goats, 4 ducks, 5 guinea hens and a young calf named Randy, Randy is a special cow, he loves to play with the goats, and his stomach is almost never full, I often find him sucking water in abundant amounts. He was named after a farmer that gave us the calf, but I still am partial to believe his name derived from the famous american idol judge, Randy Jackson. Often times as I look to out to the farmyard, I see my cow chewing on something. "What is it?" I think to myself. Some days it would be proper food, but other days when I look upon the hill, Randy will be chewing on a feed bag, or part of our chicken coop. Apparently Randy enjoys the fiber. I just can't come up with the heart to tell him that the feed bag doesn't have any nutritional value.

No comments:

Post a Comment